One of the newer technologies to have hit the hosting industry is reseller hosting. It’s a practice that will immensely benefit both the customer and the reseller hosting provider. What makes this type of hosting special is that the web hosting company will be able to pass on the benefits of its extensive hardware setup to its customers while giving them the benefits of high-quality hosting with affordable prices!
There are quite a few basic elements that come with different options provided by the reseller hosting provider – a private label solution, an affiliate program, and a volume discount for reselling accounts. All these options add up to the benefits of small businesses as they can make some really good profits from providing hosting services to others.
As reseller hosting services become more common, there will be hosting companies that will indirectly lead you to choose bad or cheap hosting services. To help you avoid these companies, we have done research and compiled a few of the best reselling hosting providers there are on the market today:
1. A2 Hosting
When you are shopping for web hosting services, if performance and speed, coupled with reliable security and round-the-clock support system are what you crave for then A2 Hosting could tick all your boxes. First launched in 2003, A2 Hosting was largely developer focused back them. However, since then they have ventured out to include a wide range of hosting services. Today, they focus a lot on site performance and load speed. This probably is explained by the fact that A2 Hosting uses its own Turbo hosting platform that is more reliable and fast than a traditional platform.
Whether you are looking for reseller hosting options or a dedicated server or anything else, A2 Hosting can be your ideal partner. With the servers maintained regularly and coupled with the fact that they handle fewer accounts means that you should be getting good site speeds and 99.9% uptime guaranteed. There is surely nothing more you can ask from a hosting provider.
- A2 Hosting uses Turbo servers that offer incredible page loading speeds, up to 20 times more than regular hosting. What’s more, these servers make use of less memory and CPU. These servers have the ability to handle multiple connections that will enhance speed and provide stability like no other.
- The Turbo servers are installed on SSDs which are able to perform several hundred operations per second, nearly three times the speed of regular hard drives.
- The ‘Perpetual Security’ features offered by A2 Hosting give users HackScan and KernelCare that get updated regularly and automatically.
- 24/7 customer support from A2 Hosting’s ‘Guru Crew’ to go along with 99.9% uptime guarantee and round the clock security monitoring. Other protection features included are virus scanning, dual web hosting firewall, and brute-force defense.
- A2 Hosting provides free site transfer and unlimited RAID-10 storage and transfers.
- A2-optimized plugins with 1-click installs for PrestaShop, WordPress, etc.
- Sites will be listed on Google within a day when they are hosted on the shared servers of A2 Hosting. This happens because of a free SEO tool that is included in the cPanel called Attracta.
If you are looking for a provider that will offer you incredible customer support to go along with unmatched hosting services for all your needs, look no further than SiteGround. Being a leading innovator in the world of hosting, you can count on SiteGround to deliver regular hosting services as well as custom software solutions with unmatched quality and timeframe. A wide range of hosting services is available through them, including unlimited bandwidth and MySQL databases, cPanel with SSH access, CloudFlare CDN, free e-mail, and domain, etc.
SiteGround’s interface is pretty simple and clear and therefore you shouldn’t find it tough to navigate through it. Plus, there are plenty of easy and free-to-use 1-click installs to go along with several add-ons and upgrades. The User Interface or UI that comes with cPanel is also easy to understand and have several flexible options to learn them quickly and get started. But still, if you find yourself stuck somewhere, there’s SiteGround’s help around the corner willing to assist you 24/7/365.
- It is quick and cost-effective to get your website launched in making use of SiteGround’s reseller hosting services. There are plenty of freebies on offer that can be used to get started. SiteGround also allows you to auto migrate your website on to their platform from your existing one. WordPress installation works are handled directly by their in-house experts.
- In addition to getting 99.9% uptime guarantee, customers can look for comforts in SiteGround’s 24/7 customer support services. The company also takes pride having a technical support team that will give you lots of knowledge base articles and free tutorials.
- SiteGround has ‘SuperCacher’, an advanced website optimization caching system that has been designed to improve website’s speed and performance.
- A unique isolation system is available with SiteGround that prevents vulnerable accounts from attacking servers and bringing them down. Thanks to this technology, shared hosting services are as safe as dedicated hosting services are.
- Integrated anti-SPAM solutions and secure e-mail protocols.
3. InMotion Hosting
The thing with InMotion Hosting is that they have been consistently doing well and therefore if you have been looking for reliable hosting services then InMotion could provide you with what you have been looking for. In a nutshell, InMotion Hosting gives you one of the most powerful hardware, great support, and value for money. Whether you are looking for reseller hosting or a dedicated server, InMotion Hosting can provide you all these and much more.
InMotion Hosting does quite a few things everybody interested in hosting services really appreciate. For example, irrespective of the hosting plan you choose from them, you can expect free and automated data backups. This is a welcome feature to have in your plan as it guarantees security round-the-clock. What’s more, they also provide zero downtime site transfers that mean you can switch between their different hosting plans a breeze. In choosing InMotion Hosting, you can also choose between different data centers that will directly reflect your site’s accessibility and speed.
- InMotion Hosting provides you all the necessary tools and support that are required to have your full-featured hosting business established and made available to your customers in minutes.
- InMotion provides you free WHMCS that is an intuitive interface that will help you automate, manage, and generate invoices to your customers. Through this invoice you’ll get a comprehensive view of all accounts, whether they are canceled, paid, or overdue.
- You’ll have the control over resources that customers will have from their end. For example, you can decide how much domains, bandwidth, disk space they shall get and so on.
- Even if your client deletes some data accidentally, they’ll be able to perform automatic backups regularly. What this means is that the latest data is always made available to you.
- InMotion provides 24/7 customer support services via e-mail, telephone, and live chat. Besides these options, you’ll also have access to a number of educational materials including tutorials, articles, etc.
Having been there in the hosting industry for over a decade, HostGator certainly knows a thing or two about your hosting needs. What they have been known for since their existence is consistent reliability and a large number of servers. Today, besides Reseller hosting plans, you can expect a variety of hosting plans and packages through HostGator. Even the most basic hosting packages of HostGator have decent features included in them, including a nice control panel, unlimited disk space, free website templates, round-the-clock customer support, etc.
- Besides the reseller options and domain registration, HostGator offers other hosting options like dedicated, shared, and VPS.
- HostGator gives a 45-day money back guarantee against all their hosting services. Now, this is ample time to discover their services and find out whether they are suitable for your needs or not.
- Availability of customer support 24/7/365 via chat, phone, and a ticket system. Then there’s also an online knowledge base.
- HostGator makes use of the latest cPanel software through which you can take benefits directly. In fact, in making use of this cPanel you can get started immediately, including launching and organizing shopping carts for your e-commerce store, etc.
- Almost all hosting plans of HostGator will give you lots of freebies, like unlimited bandwidth and disk, free website building tools and free website builder, free domain transfers, thousands of website templates, and unlimited MySQL databases.